Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Friday, January 27, 2006

Darkness of the Path and Soul to the Divine ONE

My heart wrenches with the struggle of a friend....I feel, know and remember my own struggles, especially the ones along the path in darkness. Stumbling, grasping, losing my balance, and my way.

But if I remember to hold very still, and to silence my mind even for a moment..I remember the light dispells the darkness of the path and my soul, and I can again see my way.

No matter how many others are around us, we each walk our path alone. Some may cross it , some may walk along beside us but each step is ours, each choice is ours.

This world earth, and our 9-5 jobs, and the hectic race of life, is not reality. This is an illusion where we practice our lessons of choice.

The Divine ONE is reality, from whence we come and to whom we are with, and the one we return to. All paths lead to the ONE, no matter how crooked or up and down, the journey the destination is always the divine ONE

2 Comments:

Blogger Zareba said...

So very true, Dear Dancing Mist. All roads lead home. It is sometimes hard to believe that when up against some obstacle, but with perseverence, we do find ourt way back to the ONE.

With love and companionship

...Z

1:00 PM  
Blogger Zareba said...

Where are yoiu, Dear one?

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home