Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mist is like Blank White Paper

Just as painting is a solidary endeavor, for no matter how many people surround you, it is just you the blank white paper, brush in hand and vision in your mind...you are solitary as you walk your path. Many, many guides will cross your path, some for just a smile, some for years of mutual instruction to walk the path parellel to yours for a while. But I walk alone, wandering following a path laid out for me by the divine ONE.

You and I alone will make the choices, that will take us back to the divine ONE. Our journey is full of obstacles that will be our lessons. It will be whatever we make of it, dramatic, boring, full or empty, satisfy or worthless; and that is as it should be.

Dancing Mists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home