Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Monday, January 09, 2006

Signposts and Guides

The choices are made from our "knowings". Some of the knowledge we use is from books, TV, guidance, experience. But soon on our journey, we become aware of "knowings". Information, we have no way of having a source for. It comes from deep inside our souls. Intuition somewhat, 6th sense maybe, but not even that can explain that we just absolutely know! Trust that and follow for those are your signposts for this path.

Along the way.... there come others who help us remember what we already know. They seem to be advanced, and know how to do marvelous things, only told in myth and legend. Too often they are misunderstood, put on pedestals they do not wish to be on. Beware of the ones that are loud showy, and like the limelight, for the real helpers are quietly in the corner, observing, making a comment here or there. They help answering your questions, because someone needs help , not for any other reason. Someone helps you and someday you will help someone else along the way.

Maybe people will find this blog interesting thought provoking, informative maybe they won't, it will be whatever it will be! Join me and add your thoughts as we make our journey thru the Mists of the Soul

1 Comments:

Blogger Zareba said...

I am enjoying your blog, and I believe others will be drawn to it as well. Your self portrait shows your very real and deep seated talent. ...Z

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home