Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Into the mist

into the mist I slip in sleep, my mother sleeping hair short and blonde cold as always I stroke her hair to comfort her, as she comforted me as a child I lay my self next to her as we napped when I was a child, and I held her I come out of the mist white bright and warm, I light a candle for her for she is gone

1 Comments:

Blogger Zareba said...

Talk to me, Dear One. You need not go through this alone.

As long as you hold her in your heart and in your arms at night, she is not gone. This is the time you can communicate and make everything right between you.The mist is where two worlds meet, this one and the next.

I would ease your sadness ...

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home