Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mists of Love for the Soul

It has been a while since I reached out to you.....There are lots of reasons from the ordinary world, to vacations, and grandsons....but excuses are just that....I have not been attentive to those who may be lead here...

Souls, working the path of spirituality, waver and leave the path. This is a know fact. Some leave it for decades, some forever, some for just a small break.

Finding your was back to the Soul's pathway, is easy really. Just look for the clues. Yep, CLUES. You and/or the One have left them laying all over the place for you. Maybe a sacred rock in a drawer, A line from a book, a affirmation, a sunny day, or starlight night. They are as varied as there are stars.

I have been distressed, for death has been walking around and crossing my path way too much, grieving my heart.

Now you say, WHAT? you are an enlightened soul, you know all the lectures of the liberation of the soul. And this is true, and they run thru my being like a litany and over. The affirmations, the books, the rituals, the healing, the memories, knowledge of the other dimensions, and ONE.

BUT...I am an embodied soul right now in this dimension, I still have to deal with physical grief, and emotional sorrow. Regaining and trying to maintaining what my soul knows, against a physical existence. Really, it is okay to grieve, cry, visit the cemetery, memories from photos, holding on to small things of that person.

That person helped make you who and what your are today. The closer and more time you spent with them makes them a big part of you learning on the soul pathway. Never ignore that, or close the door on that learning, even if it is tinged in pain of grief.

For with the learning came love and that is light energy, given and taken and that is "real". Swim in that love, emerge yourself in it and be whole for whatever time you have with someone, and with yourself.

Love
DancingMists

3 Comments:

Blogger Zareba said...

Beautifully expressed my Dearest Dancing Mist. Yes we have attachment to and in this world. The parts of us that belong here do grieve, we do cry, we do mourn, but we also know that deep down where we truly live, it is alright. We know that the part of us that goes on will be reunited with those whom we have loved lifetime after lifetime.

With love and companionship on the path always

...Z

2:19 PM  
Blogger Zareba said...

Beautifully expressed my Dearest Dancing Mist. Yes we have attachment to and in this world. The parts of us that belong here do grieve, we do cry, we do mourn, but we also know that deep down where we truly live, it is alright. We know that the part of us that goes on will be reunited with those whom we have loved lifetime after lifetime.

With love and companionship on the path always

...Z

2:21 PM  
Blogger Zareba said...

My Dearest Dancing Mist. You have it right, the part of us that belongs here and lives on this earth for a while does grieve, does shed tears, experiences sadness and loss, however the part of us that is eternal knows that this life is a mere blink of an eye and we will be reunited again. The tears are only on the outside and therefore can be borne. I am so very proud of you dearest one. ...Z

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home