Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Warm MIsts

Today the day is cold 59 degrees in June, Yesterday the wind roared as if screaming warnings to the world.

Today, I am wrapped in the Mist, a warm cozy wool blanket, drifting in thoughts half asleep, though I am also doing a distance healing, And trying to learn to have conversations with the ONE, to direct my thinking to things that need to be done, and nudged along.

It really does not matter what I do...ONE has the day planned anyway, a whole selection of choices. So why worry be happy as the song says. Sounds rather innocent, and immature, but really, after doing your best, giving it a good try, what else is there?

Be warm, be happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zareba said...

We do the will of the One. We are of the One. The mist wraps us in it's cool protection and we are safe from all harm.

...Z

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home