Mists of the Soul

I have been a spiritual seeker of the path most of my life, as most I am a combination of many universal traditons ideals and beliefs and talents. I lean towards Native American, because the energies of where I live. Lakota tribal land in NNW Iowa, USA My journey began in search of the Great Flood in religions, and I wandered from there... Seeker, Guide, Artist, Watercolorist. Calligrapher

Monday, August 06, 2007

Mists of Summer

In late July and early August the humidity and dew point soar, as the crops in the field keep on growing....

A mist slowly curls up from the river, then over the bank and across the fields. This is also the the full moon of the old early harvest bonfires. That full moon blends with the mists and creates things real? or maybe not?

A few years ago I was in the mist at sunrise, when spirit dancers appeared and there was magic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zareba said...

Beautiful, dear one. I also love this mystical time of year. We live by a river and the mist in morning keeps me from seeing it, but I am sure the Sidhe are riding just beyond where I can see.

It has been a very difficult year but I think it will improve now.

...Z

6:12 AM  
Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Wafting mist is a simply beautiful experience. I saw it with my own eyes at the Himalayas. I clicked a picture thinking I captured a cloud over a river. The locals told me it was mist! On a day when I was told there was a cold wave over the country, I saw how the mist travelled over the mountains, blinding the path completely! Mist is the source of weathers!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home